- Do you use mercury for fillings or crowns?
No, we do not use any mercury products for fillings or crowns.
- How long will it take for a routine cleaning?
A thorough cleaning usually takes about one hour.
- Do you offer anesthesia alternatives?
Yes. We offer “sleep dentistry” as well as other alternatives. Please contact us about our other comfort options.
- What is the typical lead-time for an appointment?
Appointments are usually scheduled to take place within one week or less.
- What is the youngest patient you will see?
While a large percentage of our patients are teenagers and adults, we welcome and treat patients of all ages.
- What should I do to prepare for a checkup?
Brush, floss and relax.
- What do you do with my medical records?
All medical information is kept confidential. Our records cannot be released without written request. We are HIPAA compliant.
- Can I bring a family member to be with me during the procedure?
Yes. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible during your visit. If a family member will help you feel at ease, feel free to bring them along.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, personal checks, cash and financing with approved credit through Care Credit.
- How long do porcelain veneers take?
A porcelain veneer takes about 2 hours.
- I don’t have insurance; do you offer financing for my treatment?
Yes, we do offer flexible financing options with approved credit.
- How long does a filling procedure take?
You can expect your filling to be finished in about one hour.
- Do you accept Medicaid or Medicare?
Medicaid and Medicare are not insurance. They are state-funded plans. Our office does not work with these programs. We do, however, participate with Care Credit, a montly payment plan.
- Do you accept Dental Insurance?
We accept most dental insurances and will work with your carrier to maximize your insurance benefit.