Choosing to replace missing teeth with dental implants is an investment not only in your appearance but in your long-term health as well. It’s important to protect this investment by taking good care of your implants and entire mouth so your restored smile can last a lifetime. Below, are some guidelines we’ve put together to…
Complete Dental Care in Traverse City and Petoskey Michigan
Welcome to Northwood Dental
Our Garfield Township dentist and the entire dental team at Northwood Dental provide friendly, professional dental care for patients in a welcoming environment. We understand that our patients want the most effective treatment possible for their teeth. That’s why providing you with high-quality dental care is a top priority for Dr. Brian Klym and his staff. We feature both WiFi access and cable TV in our office, so you can feel completely relaxed during your time at our practice.
With two convenient locations in Traverse City and Petoskey, we proudly service areas like Conway, Clarion, Big Rapids, and Mount Pleasant, MI with expert comprehensive dental care.
About Our Practice
At Northwood Dental, our dental professionals have years of experience and skills which are applied to every aspect of our dental care. We’re committed to providing patients with a comfortable, personalized experience for every visit. Our team will work with you every step of the way, allowing you to make informed decisions about your dental treatment.
If you have experienced dental anxiety in the past, feel free to let us know so we can provide you with a form of sedation dentistry during your treatment. Your comfort and safety are our top priorities, which is why Dr. Klym and our team will work to ensure your procedures are stress-free.
Meet Dr. Brian Klym
With over 20 years of experience, Michigan dentist Dr. Brian Klym is a well-educated dental professional. He’s a part of multiple dental organizations and also completed his fellowship at the Misch Institute. Dr. Klym takes pride in being a dedicated dentist that his patients can trust with their dental needs.
Our skilled dentist continues to stay up to date on the latest dental techniques and technology to enhance his dental practices. If you’re looking for a dental professional who you can trust to provide you with a healthy, beautiful smile, request a consultation with Dr. Klym.
Our Complete Dentistry Services
Our Traverse City dentist is proud to offer a wide array of dental services in Garfield Township, MI. Whether you’re looking to restore a missing tooth or enhance your smile’s appearance, our dental professionals can help.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Our cosmetic services can help you achieve a whiter, more attractive smile. From smile makeovers to porcelain veneers, our cosmetic services can help you gain the stunning smile you’ve always wanted.
- Dental Implants: Implants are permanent tooth loss solutions that look and act just like natural teeth. This allows you to enjoy a beautiful, functional smile that’ll last a lifetime.
- General Dentistry: Healthy teeth and gums can help prevent serious oral health complications. Dr. Klym offers regular dental cleanings and periodontal care to support your smile as well as restore the health of your gums.
- Restorative Dentistry: Restoring your damaged teeth will improve your oral health and ensure the rest of your teeth remain healthy and strong. Dr. Klym will use a variety of treatments to repair your teeth, leaving you with a full, stunning smile.
- Sedation Dentistry: Our sedation dentistry methods can help patients relax during their procedures, which is ideal for patients with dental phobia. Our practice can provide you with multiple options depending on your procedure and the level of your anxiety.
Special Financing Available With Care Credit
Discover the Northwood Dental Difference
Patients in the Traverse City, Petoskey, and surrounding Michigan areas are welcome to discover the personable and professional dental care and service at Northwood Dental. Dr. Klym and our entire staff are dedicated to providing you with a welcoming experience you won’t forget.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Klym, contact our Traverse City office at (231) 947-7202 or our Petoskey office at (231) 347-2188. You can also request an appointment by filling out our online contact form, and a member of our team will get back to you shortly. We can’t wait to see you in the office!