Our Dentist, Dr. Klym
Brian P. Klym, DDS
Dr. Klym first became interested in the field of dentistry from his father, who was a root canal specialist. He remains passionate about the field of dentistry, and continues to enjoy providing his patients the highest level of dentistry possible.
Dr. Brian Klym graduated from Albion College with a Bachelor's Degree in biology in 1992. He received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Michigan in 1996. In 1998, Dr. Klym opened his first practice in Glen Arbor, Michigan.
In 2005 he opened his Traverse City practice and continues to focus on enhancing his expertise through ongoing education. He has received an IV sedation license from Georgia Medical College. By receiving this, we meet or exceed the standards of emergency guidelines for an anesthesia facility.
With his work with Invisalign's teeth straightening system and the many patients he has helped achieve a more confident smile, Dr. Klym is an Invisalign® Preferred Provider.
Dr. Klym is a member of the American Dental Association, the Michigan Dental Association and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and has completed the yearlong dental implant fellowship at the prestigious Misch Institute. He is also a Clinical Consultant for the Dental Advisor Magazine.
Dr. Klym has one son named Patrick who enjoys boating and biking.
Northwood Dental provides general, restorative and cosmetic dentistry services to many communities in the area like Maple City, Lake Leelanau, Grawn, Elk Rapids, and Cedar (Michigan).
- Northwood Dental Continues To Improve Dentistry Care In Traverse City Area
- Northwest Michigan Dentist Designated Invisalign Preferred Provider
- Sedation Dentistry Certification for Traverse City Dentist
- Comprehensive Dentistry Website Launched - Northwood Dental in Traverse City
- Yearlong Dental Implant Fellowship Completed by Dr. Brian Klym
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Misch Dental Implant Institute
- OBI: Foundation of Bioesthetic Dentistry
- DOCS: Education in Oral Sedation Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Dental Advisor Magazine (Consultant)
- University of Michigan School Of Dentistry
- Albion College
- IV Sedation